Thursday, February 25, 2010

LOL. I just do the stupid thing

What stupid things ive done? I follow my own blog.. Haha.. I think it is not necessary to write.. haha.. :P  

Then, i just want to tell you, that im happy today! even there's so much problems and problems and problems in my life. Im grateful coz i have family that love me so much, i have friends that can make me smile in my sadness.. I have You, of course as a source of everything! I have You, that always hear all my story without time limit. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool... I like your style...

Secret Admirer...

Oyie said...

i think i know who u are.. :P

Anonymous said...

hmm...
kita ga saling kenal koq, mm.. mungkin cuma sebatas tau, g cuma lewat di blog loe an iseng doank isi comment disini...
g ga mau loe punya prasangka ke orang laen
kadang tebakan bisa salah juga kan??
hehehe^^

Oyie said...

hahaha.. right.. like this daaahh.. :p

Anonymous said...

sip... hehehe...

Post a Comment