Flashback into 1 year ago.. There’s one big decision that I’ve made. There’s something that called : commitment.
For me, relationship is not just about status, dating, communication, and love each other. But there’s a COMMITMENT (janji, tanggungjawab).
Tomorrow, 18 March 2010 is our anniversary. Not just anniversary to have a romantic dinner, romantic poem, romantic hug n kisses (wow) :p But for me it will be a special day to introspection.
Do we still keep our promise?
Do we have a commitment?
Do we keep our romantic relationship like 1 year ago?
Do we have good communication like before?
I’ll try to answer that question. N I have my own answer.. I have my own choice.
(I can’t tell you about that, but I’ll keep it on my private diary) :p
Indeed, I want something happen tomorrow. Ga berharap banyak. Cukup inget besok anniversary yaa. Sms kek, telpon kek. Anything. (terlalu muluk untuk berharap ada dinner, a bucket of white roses or a little surprise) yeah I know it.. T.T
And then, in a past week, I’ve promised myself that I will not weep anymore. In everything I do, I have a choice to make happiness or make the opposite. So God, I need Your help. J
I want to say Happy First Anniversary even it too early. Let it be a prematurely greeting.
I want to love you more than before. I’ll be waiting for you, here inside my heart. Im not begging you to love me more. Im begging you to love your self. Please teke care of your self. Im begging you to love your God more than before. Im begging you not to love your work more than you love your God. Im begging you not to love money than ur family..
I know, u r like a diamond that be in the darkness sea. But everyone can see it.


0 comments:
Post a Comment