Thursday, May 20, 2010

Parable of a house

Before I write down my story, I have some questions for you, my blog =)

Heii.. I wondered who you are. Really! Are u female or male? Are you older than me? Are u in a relationship, single, or u have some problems like me?
No matter who you are.. I just want to tell you, I want to be ur friend.  Thx blog for accompany me through my problem even just a trash. Really thx.

And the story begin..
I feel sleepy but I can’t sleep. Then I just thinking about something. Simple but it’s really makes me think a long n hard. It’s about a house. Not my house. But “house”
What house I mean? It’s about relationship. I found this parable when I read my inbox and there’s a message from my friend’s father.
He said : Build a good foundation in everything you do, so u will never fell or loose.
Then I search it in my Bible.. I found it in Luke 6:49 => “But he that heareth, and doeth not, is like a man that without a foundation built a house upon the earth, against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell;and the ruin of that house was great”

You know, I realized that I was that man. I didn’t built my house with a strong foundation. I just like people that just built his house without prepare a good sand, good cement, good steel or something that needed to built a house (I don’t know much about this ;p, maybe my ex boy know better than me). So no wondered kalo sekarang rumah g cepet rubuh, ada banyak masalah disana-sini. How to fix it? I try to fix it but not the foundation. Is there any way to fix my foundation when I have lived in this house? Of course beside I have to smash my house or ruin my house and built it up from zero.

Heemm.. My friend told me that I should go and find a new house. It’s enough. Haha. Maybe he never thinks about what he had said to me means something to me. =p
But I don’t ready yet to ruin my house, build it up one by one, change the foundation. T.T
Bagaimana jika rumah sudah dirubuhkan, dan mau dibangun kembali, tapi sudah ada seseorang lain yg mau tinggal disitu dan sedang membangun rumahnya? Should I go to a new place find the other land, build a new house there? How if I cant find a place as hommy as my place before, as comfort as before?
*worry*
Somebody, do u get my message? Do u get something from this parable? I know why Jesus prefer explain something use a parable. :p

Then, I need advice. Should i?

-thx blog whoever you are-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kalo lo milih untuk tinggal di rumah itu wahtever the situation and how your house is, it's your choice to build, destroy or fix it...but once again, it wouldn't be a complete house if there's only you who live in it. it should be another person too, that's why God said "two is better than one". that's also the true meaning in "giving". there should always be another person for you to give and take...

the harder part is to have the same vision in the house that both of you are going to built, destroy or fix it. so if you cannot be in the same vision, i think you know very well what to do^^ Just let God guides u to see the big vision that going to happen in your life.^^

Oyie said...

Amen.. Thx for advice.. :)
hoho.
Let the best go in to my house.. :p

Post a Comment