First i wanna say thanks to you. Thanks to you that always be my second diary. Haha.
I want to tell you that reading this, You're not reading this by ACCIDENT.
God knew before you were born that you would be here in this moment.
He planned to get your attention for just a few seconds so he could say this to you:
"I've seen every hurt in your life, and I've never stopped loving you. You matter to me. I love you more than you will ever know. I made you to love you, and I've been waiting for you to love me back."
It doesn't matter what your religious background is - Catholic, Protestant, Jewish, Muslim, Mormon, Buddhist, Baptist, Hindu, or no religion. This is not about religion. God didn't send Jesus to give you religion. He sent him so you could have a personal relationship with God. It's all about relationship.
God says: "It makes no difference who you are or where you're from, if you want me and you are ready to do as I say, the door is open. But I'm not going to break down the door of your heart. You've got to invite me in."
When i am in a deep relationship with God, i will never again be lost and alone. I know that God has saved me.I pray that, as I continue to grow spiritually every day, I will come to understand everything He have just accomplished in my life. By faith, I know I can trust Him to be in my life today and everyday.
Thank you, Jesus, for the peace you have given me. I pray you will use me as an instrument of that peace. So I can help my family, friends, and the world in which I live. I feel so different right now, knowing that you and I are now OK, knowing I am on the road to a deeper understanding of what it means to live for an audience of one.
Help me to get ready to help other people as others have already helped me. I want to make a difference in this world, and I want to help everyone I meet have the same hope I now have. I can't do this alone, so I ask you to make me a peacemaker.
Thank you for loving me. Thank you for saving me. And thank you for giving me a peace I have never known before. May everything I do, from this day on, reflect these same qualities as I tell others what you just did for me. I am full of anticipation at the kind of life I can now live.
I love you, Jesus!
Source : Purpose driven by Ps. Rick Warren that i have combined it :p


0 comments:
Post a Comment